During this intensive training your will learn to use your talents and qualities more effectively in order to better influence your environment. You will discover the effect your behaviour has on others and experience how successful a different approach can be. You will improve your communicative skills, enhance your powers of persuasion and expand your knowledge about interaction and management. How? By learning and doing. Thus, you will discover essential theories and get to practice your new skills, during the training and in real life. The sharp and precise feedback you receive will give you a better insight into your qualities and any points of development. The final result: a leadership style to match your personality and give you more influence in your line of work.
- You know how to exercise authority, without tooting your own horn.
- You used to be a ‘lone voice’, but now you’re an informal leader
- You’re always willing to listen, without monopolising the conversation.
- You have a leadership style that suits your personality.
- You’ve made the transition from a silent force to an unmistakable inspirer.
- As an informal leader you are aware of the limits and countless possibilities.
Who is the KIM English training for?
KIM English is designed for the undergraduate or graduate level professional willing to work hard to develop his or her leadership qualities and communicative skills. You have the ambition to become a leader and love to set out the guidelines. During the course you will not just casually sit back and expect some magical formula guaranteeing instant success. Instead, you will actively get started on practice-oriented exercises and experiment with different leadership styles. You will often spar with other participants and value their sharp feedback as a chance to improve yourself even further. This requires a lot of guts, but your efforts will be greatly rewarded: a new and improved version of you, both as a leader and as a person.